Bowflex Motivator 2 Home Gym [Discontinued]
- Get a total body workout in as little as 20 minutes a day
- Provides as little as five or as many as 210 pounds of resistance via Bowflex Power Rods
- Lat tower attachment, leg extension/leg curl attachment, squat attachment
- Folds to a compact size (28 by 34 by 6.5 inches) and includes transport wheels
- Three-year warranty; 300-pound weight limit
The Bowflex Motivator 2 offers a total body workout in as little as 20 minutes a day. It incorporates specific circuit training into one workout and provides more than 50 different exercises. Great for all fitness levels, this versatile machine helps work the abs, arms, chest, back, shoulders, and lower body.The streamlined Bowflex Motivator 2 Home Gym is designed to give you all the tools you need to get results while keeping an eye on your budget. Offering a total body workout in as little as 20 minutes a day, it incorporates specific circuit training into one workout and provides more than 50 different exercises and up to 210 pounds of Power Rod resistance. Great for all fitness levels, this versatile machine helps work the abs, arms, chest, back, shoulders, and lower body. The Motivator 2 includes a lat tower attachment for gym-style lat pull downs, triceps pushdowns and a leg extension/leg curl attachment for gym-quality leg exercises. This machine also utilizes a squat attachment to enhance your overall body workout.
The Motivator 2 utilizes Bowflex’s patented Power Rods, which provide resistance, or weight, that feels as good as or better than free weights–but without the inertia or risk of joint pain usually associated with free weights. You can hook one, two, three, four or all of your Power Rod units to the cable pulley system and go from as little as 5 pounds all the way up to 210 pounds of resistance.
They’re precisely manufactured from a high-tech composite material under the highest quality control measures, then sheathed and tested four separate times to ensure quality and durability. The Power Rod units are so strong, you can flex them repeatedly but you won’t be able to wear them out.
The Motivator 2 provides more than 50 different exercises and up to 210 pounds of Power Rod resistance.
In fact, they’re so strong, Bowflex backs them with its No-Time-Limit Warranty free replacement offer.
- More than 50 available exercises
- 210 pounds of Power Rod resistance
- Lat pull-down station
- Leg curl/leg extensions station
- Sliding seat rail for aerobic rowing
- Triple-function hand grip/ankle cuff for a variety of exercises
- Includes training manual
- Dimensions: 34 by 84 by 78 inches
- Workout area: 100 by 78 inches
- Folds to a compact size (28 by 34 by 6.5 inches) and includes transport wheels for easy storage
- 300-pound maximum weight capacity
About Home Gyms
While offering the convenience of working out in the comfort and privacy of your own home, home gyms also allow you to focus on specific routines without having to wait in line or switch between a complex array of machines. In addition to improving strength, power, coordination, and muscular endurance, weight training can enhance weight reduction, enhance the immune and cardiovascular systems, and help prevent injuries. In general, home gym machines are compact units designed to strengthen and exercise many parts of the body. While no single home gym can provide a complete strength training solution, they are a convenient way to combine many exercises into a single unit. Some home gyms focus exclusively on upper-body workouts, while other, more advanced units focus on upper- and lower-body conditioning.
List Price: $ 849.00